Sunday, July 24, 2011

"Cruze-in" through a Year

7.24

As many people know, Rob & I have a part-time photography business that we are always working to improve and promote. In reading photog articles and literature, an online presence appears to be a "must." Many professional photographers are using a blog to help present their products, brand, and style, to their customers. As I have made a few feeble attempts before to "blog" without much success, I did not want to start with one for the business. So... welcome to Cruze News! We have many friends and family who are always very interested in the growth and training of our Leader Dog puppies. I thought a blog would be a good place to keep everyone who is interested updated on Cuze's (this year's pup) progress and help me to develop the discipline of regular posting. Wish me luck with both the blog and the puppy and feel free to check back often for updates. Comments are welcome.
Bethany

1 comment: